Wednesday, February 10, 2010

make and do

I have just spent the morning framing some prints (that have been sitting waiting all summer to be loved), and now just have to find a spot on the walls for them.


I have also finally sent this poster off to the framers - it has been in my studio for 2 years, rolled up, in the corner..., waiting! Can't wait to get it back!


My little helper has been up to all sorts of mischief. She started the day by finding the tupperware filled with icing sugar, and by the time we found her, the kitchen was white and she was bouncing off the walls... I was too stressed (think school run) to get a photo - but in hindsight I should have!


No time to sew today - but i have plans for some lovely little nani IRO coin purses this evening...

4 comments:

  1. beautiful fabric! i know what you mean with that panic in the morning, the last thing you need is a frosted child crisis :)

    ReplyDelete